Saturday, January 03, 2015

Luke - Sharks Don't Scare Me!


Just got this in the mail.
Happy 2015! 
Help me launch my first children's book series

G'day!! 
Looking into 2015 I'm very excited as I'm launching my first children's book series!

As you know, I've spent most of my life traveling and working on the ocean as a scientist and TV presenter. Sharks have always been a huge part of my career as has promoting education and science to children so the first book, 'Shark Don't Scare Me', seemed an appropriate place to launch my series.

Pre-order now at over 15 % off list price

The 'Aquatic Aussie' is an adventurous character that will introduce children to his amazing world while making friends along the way. Beautifully illustrated, the series is written for children of all ages and promotes a healthy fascination for the ocean, its animals and the scientists that commit their lives to the pursuit of knowledge and conservation.

Now, as you know, the publishing world can be tough, so for this book to be successful I need your help.
Please click on the provided "Buy from Amazon" link to pre-order your copy at a heavily discounted price. I would also be grateful if you would share this email with your friends.


By supporting my dream I will in turn make the commitment to continue to create educational and fun literature for your children and the young at heart. Thank you so much for your support, I wish you a happy and successful 2015!

Sincerely
Luke Tipple

Pre-order now at over 15 % off list price
Outside USA? Pre-ordering is currently not available outside US, please purchase on Jan 7th as first day sales are critical to a books success!
I say, buy buy buy!
Thank you!

No comments: