Thursday, September 12, 2013

Best Job in Shark Conservation - encore!


Here it is - again!

Now to be perfectly clear.
From everything I've seen, it is not one of those all-too-frequent posh position for CEO salaried twats in air conditioned offices. Deliverables, timelines and accountability are merciless, and that person's private life will clearly have to play a subordinate role, especially considering the frantic travel schedule I see those folks engaging in.

But of course, if you care for Sharks, this is epic.
I trust that I need not enumerate the now countless successes of this team both nationally, regionally and globally - and if you got the mettle for leadership and selling it to the powers that be, you will be the one formulating the next strategies and initiatives.
Which reminds me that I still very much miss Matt!

So - do you have what it takes?
Wishing you the best of luck!

No comments: